Sacramento Sirens - Women's Tackle Football
Sacramento Sirens News:
- Sirens will start training camp following tryouts, and the season will begin.
- Sirens announce tryouts for the upcoming season.
- Sirens announce a mini-camp and tryouts for the upcoming season.
- Sirens remain with the IWFL, and are proud supports of the IWFL.
- Sirens are taking a small break before gearing up for the 2016 season.
- Sirens closed out the season as champions of their Division, and although they put their hearts into the first post-season game against the undefeated Utah Falconz, the Sirens did not prevail.
- Sirens win their final regular season to close out the season undefeated!
- Sirens last regular season game against the Phoenix Phantomz is set for June 13, 2015.
- The Sirens are 7-0 going into their last regular season game against the Phoenix Phantomz.
- After being on the road for the last two games (both wins), the Sirens are excited to be back in their home stadium to take on the North County Stars.
- The Sirens collected over $1,000 pounds of clothing for our clothing drive. Thank you to those who donate.
- Sirens first game of the season was a WIN! The Nevada Storm was a wonderful hosts and fought hard.
- Crab & Pasta Feed was held on March 13, 2015.
- The Couch is hosting a Pasta Feed on March 28, 2015. Tickets are $10.
- Buffalo Wild Wings is holding a fundraiser for the Sirens on March 22, 2015, starting at 1pm.
- Clothing Drive! Bring all your clothes, linens, stuffed animals, and more to the location nearest you.
- Sirens game Schedule has been confirmed.
- Mini-Camp is complete, and Practice has started.
- The Sirens has confirmed its home field: Hughes Stadium.
- The Sirens Super Bowl Party was a hit. A huge
for hosting the fundraiser. We had fun celebrating the game with friends, fans, and a few new faces.
- Mini-Camp started on January 31, 2015.
- January tryouts were a success with more fabulous women coming out to join in the love of football.
- The Sacramento Sirens would like to thank Adamo's for hosting a successful fundraiser. As always the food was wonderful, and the company amazing.
- December tryouts had a great showing of girls. The new recruits were awesome, showing off their athleticism.
- Next tryouts announced: January 10, 2015. Registration starts at 9:00 a.m.
- The Sirens' second tryout of the season was successful.
- The Sirens' first tryout of the season was a success on October 18, 2014.
- Another team was added to the Pacific West division! Welcome Nevada Storm!
- The next tryouts will be held on November 15, 2014, and December 13, 2014. The cost to tryout is $25.
- The Sacramento Sirens confirmed its intent to play under the Independent Women's Football League (IWFL). The Sirens are back in the Pacific West division, along side the California Quake, Phoenix PhantomZ, Tuscon Monsoon, North County Stars, and Central Valley Mustangs. The Sirens look forward to a great season with the IWFL.
- Tryouts are scheduled for October 18, 2014. Additional tryouts will be held in November and December (Date TBD).
The Sirens announced a change of ownership and intent to play in the 2015 Season. The team is now owned by Michelle W., a veteran player.